Monday 14 May 2007

MOther's day :)

I must say it really is a blessing to be a MOTHER...:) I still can't imagine i am one..but i am!! Hahaha..it feels good. I LOve being a mother to my gorgeous son! To me now..mother's day is when zech gives me a kiss on my cheek with no reason at all...so sweet. It feels like he's just saying thanks mum and i love you, all in just one kiss. He will suddenly stop what he was doing and give me kiss..isn't that cute?
I really enjoyed my mother's day..had a great time at church..and we as a family hanged out :)




@ church sipping wiggles vanilla milk given by josh ;)






Ooo big playground..yeah!!






woohoo!!!





slide..he was scared at first then ok.






Baa!!






Wahh..so tall ah..:)





would you just look at daddy!! hehe




1 comment:

RacHeLLe Low said...

Hey...

Blessed Mother's Day... =) God bless..