Wednesday 3 December 2008

What we've been up to lately...

Time sure flies...Nathan's smiling more often and Zechariah is so
grown up and turning 3 soon!!
I'm settling nicely with having two boys at home.
It gets a bit stressing sometimes when things are a bit hectic
but i go on knowing that the Lord will give me strength!
I want to enjoy my time with my boys as they do tend to
grow very quickly!
I can't wait till Nathan sleeps through the night...i miss my sleep :(
Zechariah started at 3 months so hope that Nathan does that too
or sooner..hehe
In the early mornings, i usually sleep in coz i need it!!
Andrew however has to get up coz zech wakes up at 7..sometimes earlier...
So Andrew normally does the duty of getting the boys their sunlight.

Here he is getting some sun...


The boys..


On the bed together..


Zech's favourite thing to do..kissing Nathan


Nathan Isaiah Rumende


Zech was like..'no more pictures mummy'


Zzzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like Nathan look after Zackie because he's awake...hehehehe so cute