Wednesday 10 December 2008

Growing up

Zechariah is definitely growing up sooooo fast!
It's the time now when he wants to do everything by himself.
It's hard sometimes to let him do it coz things get messy when he does it!!
But hey it's part of growing up and i need more patience!! :)
One of the things is brushing his teeth.
Zech is the first to get up in the mornings...so i will know he's up when
there are noises coming from the bathroom :)
For the first few times trying it on his own, it was messy!!
Toothpaste everywhere...
Now it's getting better...however he still loves to put tons and tons
of toothpaste!!


'Look, I'm a big boy now'


His favourite thing to do


Taadaa!!


"This is the way i brush my teeth..
brush my teeth...


brush my teeth...


this is the way i brush my teeth...


...early in the morning"

No comments: