Saturday 7 April 2007

Thank you all...

Hehehe..this one's bout' me not zech..hahaha...
Just want to say a big thank you to all...i had a fantastic b'day!! First of course to my Lord Jesus..thank you Lord for all the blessings..you definately know me in and out! My hubby..thanks sayang..thank you for giving me a relaxing b'day..being so romantic..hehehe :) Thanks! I love you so much!
Now to all..you know who you are..for the presents..hehe..surprises!!! (that made me cried) phone calls..sms's...b'day wishes..kisses and hugs! I love you all!! I really feel blessed and loved! I must say that being 23..i suddenly just feel older..it's so weird...(i know those of you who are older are saying..'whatever' hehehe..) It's like omg!! I'll get older and so will zech!! It's scary sometimes..but all is good.
I know that God has great plans..and i just want to serve Him..give Him my all and use my talents to the max! Life is so exciting when you have Jesus! So this Easter let's all be on fire!! Don't let that fire die..recommit our lives once again! Amen!

Photos photos..:)



me and hubby...i like this pic..:)




B'day Lunch (on the right) maureen, citra, joanna &
zech (not looking at the camera as usual)
(on the left) michael, andrew & me.
Thanks Guys!



Blow..blow..blow...


Suprise..suprise!!! Again thank you soooooooo much..!! They made me cry!!!



Yum..yum...my second cake..thanks ci mieke!

Once again thanks all...ok, enough of me..now it's back to zech..hahaha :)

No comments: