Monday 2 April 2007

the first 12 months of my exciting journey..

Zechariah Moshe Rumende was born on the 15th December 2005 at 12.34pm. Mummy say i was good..not too fussy..came out pretty fast..:) We start here from the 1st month..

1st mOnth *
When i was born i only weighed 2.46kg. Very tiny..hehehe
I had slight jaundice so grandma said i need to have morning sunshine..everyday! So this was pretty much everyday activity for me..hehehe besides yummy milk and loads of zzzz...:)


2nd mOnth *













Starting to get use to my surroundings...but i would still wake mummy and daddy up in the middle of the night..hehehe..opps :)
I also got dedicated in church..;)



3rd mOnth
*

Smiles, smiles, smiles all around! I started to smile and that makes everybody happy..:)
Because i cry alot..and i mean alot..hehehe..what? that's what babies do..:)


4th mOnth *


Play play!! Love all the colours but i couldn't reach them..but was trying really hard..hehe.


5th mOnth *


Woohoo!! I'm exercising..lifting my head up higher and higher! So exciting!
If you've noticed i was chubby once..hehehe..



6th mOnth *


Oh before this my head was shaved..:) In this pic it shows that my hair has grown. Mummy says that she loved it when i turned 6 months coz i was cheeky and liked to play alot.
I also started solid foods..;)


7th mOnth *


I'm getting much much more stronger now. I can't exactly crawl yet i kinda slide..hehehehe.
Mummy say it was very cute :)


8th mOnth *

Cute le..hehehe..i'm so cute :) I'm starting to lift my bum bum..so that was pretty exciting!


9th mOnth *



I can sit!! I can sit!!! Woohoo..you should have seen my mum's face when i started to sit..hahaha. Also have teeth..two of them! Got new toys from my uncle, mum & dad. :)


10th mOnth *


Bathtime..always loads of fun! It's fun coz before this i had to bath in a small tub thingy..:)
Now i'm much older..and i love baths, love to play and love the warm water..!!


11th mOnth *



Teeth teeth teeth..showing off all of my 5 teeth! I can do lots of things now..crawl..i can say 'dada' too..!!


12th mOnth/ 1 Year oLd *


Woohoo!! 1 Year Old! Finally eh..:) Had a party..lots of granpa,grandma,aunties & uncles came.
I had lots of presents and most importantly balloons!! God has been good to me! I have been healthy and strong..and all that i need God has provided!
So stay tuned for my next report on my 2nd year! Coming soon in 2008!

No comments: