Saturday 24 October 2009

Nathan's 1st b'day pics

We had Nathan's birthday party last Saturday.
The thing about having a party in a park is of course the weather.
Other than that it's great coz you wont have to do much cleaning up
and the kids can run wild :)
The weather in Sydney is so unpredictable, so weeks before our party date it was raining and cold, almost all the Saturdays leading up to this.
I just prayed and put my trust in Him, He can do all things!
And truly enough it was a gorgeous day! What more could i have asked for...amazing!
It was a sunny day, not cold nor hot, just perfect! I just want to give glory to Him, truly I am so amaze!
Well here are some pics, you can check out the rest on my facebook page :)


Made by my talented friend, Mery




Thanks Ko David for all these beautiful pictures :)

My boy is ONE!

No comments: