Thursday 6 September 2007

Goodbye for now...

A few days before we left for sydney...we went to visit
Uncle Jonathan & Uncle Daniel's school.



Here with mummy




This is uncle Daniel..



and this is Uncle Jonathan




This was fun!



Zecky was pointing at his favourite chocolate milk



Kuku gave Zecky a 'gayung'...:) Now he's using it everyday in his bath.
Well this was at our last dinner together..:)

So thank you Rumende family.


'Thank you Opa,Popo,Kuku,encek Sammy,encek Jojo & encek Daniel
for taking care of me..
thank you kuku for all the susu cokelat and
the times you fed & gave me a bath..
thank you all my encek for playing with me..
swimming with me..
thank you popo for all the delicious food you cook for me..
thank you opa for loving me and singing to me
I will miss you all of you very much!!
God bless you, until we meet again..
Love you lots!!
Zechariah Moshe Rumende.

No comments: